Turnaround Time

I ordered $85 worth of 'plants' -- after waiting for two months, and calling several times, they said they were 'back ordered' -- at that time I asked to cancel order and refund my $85.00.The customer service person said she would refund money but that the order had already been submitted and couldn't be canceled.

The refund of $85 did NOT happen. Shortly thereafter I received the shipment of 'dead' plants. It was NOT what I ordered. I tried calling customer service but it eventually went to voice mail.

NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

Ripped off in Texas...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no response from customer service and plants or customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all of the above!!!" of plants and associated monetary loss in the amount of $85. Gardeners Collection needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned plants in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gardeners Collection.

Had an Experience with Gardeners Collection?

Comments