Rainbow, Texas
Turnaround Time

Ordered the 6 cherry bushes in April that are "PROLIFIC, JUST 3 PLANTS MAKE AN ORCHARD".....first shipment received end of May and it was an empty box with notations from PO on the outside that the box arrived damaged.I contacted company by email and phone multiple times and I was told it would be reshipped free.

I questioned a new charge I saw on my credit card dated the day I spoke with customer service about the issue because I was told they only bill the customer when the item is shipped even though the date of the charge was the day they supposedly reshipped the items. I called again the middle of June to ask them to just cancel the reshipment and refund my money. I was told the bushes had been reshipped and to get a credit, I would have to return the shipment. I received a tiny box yesterday dated the day I requested the cancelation with 4 twigs approximately 8 inches long....

in it......wrapped in newspaper with a "Cherry Bushes" tape......from Summerstone Nursery in McMinnville, Tn.....there were no roots or plants.........just a handful of dead twigs. These definitely are not cherry bushes and I have been charged for these dead twigs. Do not buy merchandise from this company.

I am including pictures to prove the trash I received complete with box and address and their own labels showing 4 cherry bushes.This is a scam.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lied about shipments and not satisfied at all. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of gardeners collection cherry hedge plant and associated monetary loss in the amount of $48. Gardeners Collection needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gardeners collection cherry hedge plant in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gardeners Collection.

Had an Experience with Gardeners Collection?

Comments