Rainbow, Texas
100% full Not resolved

Ordered the 6 cherry bushes in April that are "PROLIFIC, JUST 3 PLANTS MAKE AN ORCHARD".....first shipment received end of May and it was an empty box with notations from PO on the outside that the box arrived damaged.I contacted company by email and phone multiple times and I was told it would be reshipped free.

Related: Gardeners Collection - Scam Artists!

I questioned a new charge I saw on my credit card dated the day I spoke with customer service about the issue because I was told they only bill the customer when the item is shipped even though the date of the charge was the day they supposedly reshipped the items. I called again the middle of June to ask them to just cancel the reshipment and refund my money. I was told the bushes had been reshipped and to get a credit, I would have to return the shipment. I received a tiny box yesterday dated the day I requested the cancelation with 4 twigs approximately 8 inches long....

in it......wrapped in newspaper with a "Cherry Bushes" tape......from Summerstone Nursery in McMinnville, Tn.....there were no roots or plants.........just a handful of dead twigs. These definitely are not cherry bushes and I have been charged for these dead twigs. Do not buy merchandise from this company.

I am including pictures to prove the trash I received complete with box and address and their own labels showing 4 cherry bushes.This is a scam.

Review about: Gardeners Collection Cherry Hedges Item 0080.

I didn't like: Lied about shipments, Not satisfied at all, Replacements also dead and wrong, Not at all what was advertised.

Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $48
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Gardeners Collection?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.