Gardeners Collection - Terrible merchandise. Do not throw your money away.

20 of 120 Gardeners Collection reviews

Ordered the 6 cherry bushes in April that are "PROLIFIC, JUST 3 PLANTS MAKE AN ORCHARD".....first shipment received end of May and it was an empty box with notations from PO on the outside that the box arrived damaged.I contacted company by email and phone multiple times and I was told it would be reshipped free.

I questioned a new charge I saw on my credit card dated the day I spoke with customer service about the issue because I was told they only bill the customer when the item is shipped even though the date of the charge was the day they supposedly reshipped the items. I called again the middle of June to ask them to just cancel the reshipment and refund my money. I was told the bushes had been reshipped and to get a credit, I would have to return the shipment. I received a tiny box yesterday dated the day I requested the cancelation with 4 twigs approximately 8 inches long....

in it......wrapped in newspaper with a "Cherry Bushes" tape......from Summerstone Nursery in McMinnville, Tn.....there were no roots or plants.........just a handful of dead twigs. These definitely are not cherry bushes and I have been charged for these dead twigs. Do not buy merchandise from this company.

I am including pictures to prove the trash I received complete with box and address and their own labels showing 4 cherry bushes.This is a scam.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Lied about shipments
    • Not satisfied at all
    • Replacements also dead and wrong
    • Not at all what was advertised

Reason of review:
Gardeners Collection Cherry Hedges Item 0080
Review category
Landscaping and Gardening
review #867446

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Gardeners Collection? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
20 of 120 Gardeners Collection reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Gardeners Collection. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Gardeners Collection.
Filing a new complaint about
×