Gardeners Collection - Terrible merchandise. Do not throw your money away.
Ordered the 6 cherry bushes in April that are "PROLIFIC, JUST 3 PLANTS MAKE AN ORCHARD".....first shipment received end of May and it was an empty box with notations from PO on the outside that the box arrived damaged.I contacted company by email and phone multiple times and I was told it would be reshipped free.
I questioned a new charge I saw on my credit card dated the day I spoke with customer service about the issue because I was told they only bill the customer when the item is shipped even though the date of the charge was the day they supposedly reshipped the items. I called again the middle of June to ask them to just cancel the reshipment and refund my money. I was told the bushes had been reshipped and to get a credit, I would have to return the shipment. I received a tiny box yesterday dated the day I requested the cancelation with 4 twigs approximately 8 inches long....
in it......wrapped in newspaper with a "Cherry Bushes" tape......from Summerstone Nursery in McMinnville, Tn.....there were no roots or plants.........just a handful of dead twigs. These definitely are not cherry bushes and I have been charged for these dead twigs. Do not buy merchandise from this company.
I am including pictures to prove the trash I received complete with box and address and their own labels showing 4 cherry bushes.This is a scam.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lied about shipments
- Not satisfied at all
- Replacements also dead and wrong
- Not at all what was advertised
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "When I originally started, I had a beautiful lawn and with my age creeping up, I thought I would hire TruGreen after a sales person made all of these false..."
- "Around March 14th, I responded to an online ad for rainbow bell peppers. The price listed was for "Item: 0042 and the price was "6 for $9.98 plus..."
- "Carl the manager does not care about his residential clients. After 2 weeks of saying my lawn was dead, the manager, Carl, finally came out. He told me..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."