In 2016, I purchased 3 sets of Hummingbird Vines for 36.00 and when you bought one set, you were to get a second set free. They sent the vines, only half of them, charged me $29.70 for shipping which came to a total of $65.70.

The vines arrived near dead, we planted them as instructed, they did not survive. I called and replacement vines were sent. These also were dead. I wrote them a letter on Sept.

15, 2016 regarding this purchase, the replacements, and returned the vines to them with the letter. I never heard anything. I tried calling the number in their catalog. It had been disconnected, I emailed them on May 3rd, 2017 and again on May 24, 2017 and still no response.

People who work hard and have little to spare and choose to use it to improve their property, I suggest you go to an actual Nursery where you can see what you are purchasing and know that the nursery will be there if you need to go back to replace a dying plant. I will never buy from them and wouldn't recommend them to anyone else.

Review about: Gardeners Collection Hummingbird Vine Plant.

I didn't like: Being disregarded when calling, Having emails ignored, No response from staff or company.

Comments