Arpin, Wisconsin

I ordered 6 Cherry Scrubs from here, arrived DEAD.I soaked them first by the roots, and planted them ever so carefully.

Took extra care of them due to the condition they arrived in, and absolutely nothing! And I can't get a hold of ANYONE! By phone or email. The email address comes back to me with "Fatal Error", and I have tried a few different ones I found online.

Then I tried calling them to talk with someone in person, and that number listed on their website does NOT work. I guess my lesson has been learned.

NEVER BUY FROM HERE!!!Has anyone had any success with getting in touch with anyone from their customer service?

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Gardeners Collection. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gardeners Collection.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Landscaping and Gardening category for more informed decision or compare Gardeners Collection to other companies on our site.

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #1211041

IF YOU WANT GOOD QUALITY ANYTHING TREE'S OR BUSHE"S, JUST CALL( ARBOR DAY FOUNDATION) , THEY HELPED ME ALOT