Troy, Illinois
1.4
Turnaround Time

I ordered and paid for four cherry hedges and only received three. They looked like dead twigs when I opened the box.

Two of them never even grew a leaf. One has a few leaves but, not fast growing like they claim. Sent an email and it bounced back at me. Called the customer service number it was disconnected.

Went to the web site and it is no longer available. If there was a way to get my money back is would. I do not recommend anyone purchasing from this company. EVER!!

This company is a scam!!!!! Save your money and buy from a local garden store or nursery.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $24. The author is overall dissatisfied with Gardeners Collection. The most disappointing about gardeners collection cherry hedge plant from Gardeners Collection was whole experience and loss of my money Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gardeners Collection.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Landscaping and Gardening category for more informed decision or compare Gardeners Collection to other companies on our site.

Comments

#1209745

I have not been able to contact this company in any way to ask for my money back. I guess I will take the loss but, I would like to warn others not to buy from this company.

Wiggins, Mississippi, United States #1207179

I had the same experience as many others - received dead twigs which never even sprouted one leaf. Fortunately I had paid with my credit card company and received a credit for the useless twigs they sent. I am glad to see they are no longer in business but they have probably ripped off so many people.