Gardeners Collection - The absolute worst e-commerce experience ever

Ordered hummingbird vines in April. they withdrew the money the day of the order.

The order confirmation states they withdraw the funds on the day it ships. WRONG THEY JUST TAKE IT AS SOON AS YOU GIVE THEM YOUR CARD INFO. Contacted them many times thru e-mail finally in early June I get this we dont know what happened we are sorry if you want a refund let us know. I emailed and called 15 times finally I got someone on the line on June 29 th who found my order and my many requests for a refund.

He was going to do it right away.

WRONG AGAIN TODAY JULY 20TH STILL NO RESPONSE NO MONEY NO ANSWERS. IT'S TIME TO PAY THEM A VISIT

Product or Service Mentioned: Gardeners Collection Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 20, 2017.

Gardeners Collection - Disappointed in my cherry tree purchase

I was disappointed in my purchase and will never purchase again. Cherry trees receive 3 dead sticks with no instructions.

I placed them in a pot over the summer last year and got a few new leaves from 1 of the sticks but barely anything was happening. 10 years maybe I could have had a cherry tree. My mom did not know what it was and threw it away. Reason being it did not look like anything but dead sticks with one stick having a few leaves.

There were some negative reviews on this item and vendor but thought I would take a chance and maybe with all the negative review they would improve, but no they did not.

Explain to buyers what exactly they will be getting and some instructions because I thought I would be getting a small tree not sticks. Also include some planting instructions and indicate how long before I could get a cherry from the tree.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gardeners Collection Cherry Plant.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 29, 2017.

Gardeners Collection - Dead Hummingbird Vine And no Butterfly Flower Mat

1.2
Turnaround Time

Order # 22184493 Did not receive Hummingbird Vine (2) until June. They were wrapped in plastic and all dried out.

We planted immediately and watered every day. They were dead on arrival. We also never received our Butterfly Flower Mat. Please refund the $55.8o.

This is a scam. This is a scam. This is a scam. This is a scam.

scam. scam.

scam. scam.scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam

Product or Service Mentioned: Gardeners Collection Trumpet Vine Plant.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Being scamed.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 20, 2017.

Gardeners Collection - Scammed and Disappointed

In 2016, I purchased 3 sets of Hummingbird Vines for 36.00 and when you bought one set, you were to get a second set free. They sent the vines, only half of them, charged me $29.70 for shipping which came to a total of $65.70.

The vines arrived near dead, we planted them as instructed, they did not survive. I called and replacement vines were sent. These also were dead. I wrote them a letter on Sept.

15, 2016 regarding this purchase, the replacements, and returned the vines to them with the letter. I never heard anything. I tried calling the number in their catalog. It had been disconnected, I emailed them on May 3rd, 2017 and again on May 24, 2017 and still no response.

People who work hard and have little to spare and choose to use it to improve their property, I suggest you go to an actual Nursery where you can see what you are purchasing and know that the nursery will be there if you need to go back to replace a dying plant. I will never buy from them and wouldn't recommend them to anyone else.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gardeners Collection Hummingbird Vine Plant.

I didn't like: Being disregarded when calling, Having emails ignored, No response from staff or company.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 04, 2017.

Gardeners Collection - Dissapointed

Turnaround Time

I ordered cherry trees and when they arrived they were all dead. When i complained they said they would send replacements. But they never did.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gardeners Collection Cherry Tree.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 07, 2017.

Gardeners Collection - Dead plants

We ordered the hummingbird plants and they arrived dead and looked moldy. I called them and they said they couldn't mail any more plants until this spring.

I asked for a refund but no reply. We went on a trip for a couple of weeks or so and came back to find they had mailed more that were also dead. I wrote them again and couldn't get a hold of anyone. That was last spring.

Yesterday I decided to write them again and the e-mail was returned. The website was also closed down when we tried to locate the business again. I feel like they owe us a refund.

This has caused us to not trust anything sold on Facebook. We will buy at reputable businesses from now on.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gardeners Collection Trumpet Vine Plant.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 21, 2017.

Gardeners Collection - Trying to find species

2.3
Turnaround Time

I ordered the flowering Cherry bushes. Received 5 sticks.

One is still living and growing! Surprise, surprise! Contacted customer service and was sent 4 more but they all also died. And now I cannot contact them at all.

But I need to know what species it is to be able to find out if the one living is self pollinating. Does any one know? Guess time will tell. The one plant is now about 6' tall and as of last weekend is growing new, spring leaves.

Thanks. Hope someone can help. So sorry this company ended up being such a scam.

Okay, over 100 words and can't post? What's up with that?

Product or Service Mentioned: Gardeners Collection Cherry Plant.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Find out the species so I can find another one online, with another company..

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 21, 2017.

Gardeners Collection - Expensive sticks, what a scam

Turnaround Time

They never got past stick stage. spent a lot of money for nothing and although "guaranteed", no recourse because seller cannot be reached.

I feel so violated. Is there anything that can be done? I sure wish I had known before investing in these sticks! Don't know what else to say...

soaked, planted, watered, watched, nothing happened.

This is crazy to require 100 words. words words words words words words words words words words pissed pissed pissed pissed pissed words words words words words words words words words words pissed pissed pissed pissed pissed words words words words words words words words words words pissed pissed pissed pissed pissed words words words words words words words words words words pissed pissed pissed pissed pissed

Product or Service Mentioned: Gardeners Collection Cherry Hedge Plant.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Deception.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 04, 2017.

Gardeners Collection - Cherry Hedges

I ordered the cherry hedges as advertised. I received "sticks" in the mail.

Soaked, then planted, per instructions (and fertilized). Nothing grew. Called and complained. They sent new "sticks".

Soaked, then planted, per instructions (and fertilized). None of them grew. Now I can't get in contact with them. I am still watering the "sticks", lol.

They can't call me a quitter. I would really like a refund, but I guess that won't happen. I definitely don't want to receive any more "sticks" to plant, water, and fertilize for months on end.

I am not an amateur gardener, so they can't blame me for the cherry hedge plants not growing. There were no signs of life when I received them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gardeners Collection Cherry Hedge Plant.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 13, 2016.

Gardeners Collection - No product recieved

Lebec, California
Turnaround Time

I saw their ad on the internet, Facebook I think! I ordered several plants and paid $49.80 and waited about a month and did not receive anything!

I called and left a message and never receive a call back. I called again and the phone number was disconnected!! I don't know what else to do. I guess I could report them to Better Business Bureau but what good would that do if they are gone?

What a rip off! I am so mad! I wonder how many other people they ripped off?

If anybody knows anything please email me at worshipgal@sbcglobal.net hopefully someone knows how to get our mone back, those stinking crooks!! Thank you!

Product or Service Mentioned: Gardeners Collection Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Did not recieve product.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 09, 2016.