i received a box with dead branches, no packing slip, no invoice, nothing.
i emailed the company with my complaint and pictures of the dead items i received. i even got a read receipt from outlook saying the opened my email. after one week they still did not respond to my complaint, i contacted discover card.
discover card is in process of disputing charge and reversing the charges
this company is a total rip off. poor customer services. over priced items, extreme shipping charges and poor quality
as for the shipping i work in shipping logistics, a $35 shipping and handling charge on a package weighing less than 0.5 pounds is crazy
never going to use them again
BTW on Facebook their site now states "permanently closed"
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- It sucked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Terrible customer service
- Not at all what was advertised
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I hired TruGreen last Spring (2015) to eliminate weeds in my lawn. Upon receiving my first bill for 2016, I called to say I did not hire them this..."
- "While they were all very polite, the work done was far from professional. We asked for our existing patio to be re-leveled and extended and our old deck replaced with..."
- "I called DiMeo fruit farms wanting to order plants that are organic certified to start a pick your own on 3 acres here in Maryland. I check out their web..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."