Turnaround Time

i received a box with dead branches, no packing slip, no invoice, nothing.

i emailed the company with my complaint and pictures of the dead items i received. i even got a read receipt from outlook saying the opened my email. after one week they still did not respond to my complaint, i contacted discover card.

discover card is in process of disputing charge and reversing the charges

this company is a total rip off. poor customer services. over priced items, extreme shipping charges and poor quality

as for the shipping i work in shipping logistics, a $35 shipping and handling charge on a package weighing less than 0.5 pounds is crazy

never going to use them again

BTW on Facebook their site now states "permanently closed"

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above" of gardeners collection lavender plant from Gardeners Collection and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $65 and wants Gardeners Collection to "discover card is taking care of this for me".

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service and not at all what was advertised. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gardeners Collection for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gardeners Collection?

Comments