Gardeners Collection - Not what I paid for!

24 of 120 Gardeners Collection reviews

About a month I ordered a "fruit salad tree" from the Gardeners Collection. According to the website, these trees ship at 3-4'. Mine arrived yesterday and is less than 10"!! It's amusing, the tag on the plant says "Product #3002, Fruit Salad, 3 -4'..." I've tried calling, have sent them email and no response yet. I really would just like to receive the product I ordered. My kids were so excited about this unique, quirky tree - this is just so very very disappointing.

I will wait for a day or two and if I still have no response from customer service, then I will file a claim with my credit card company.

Ugh.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Fruit Salad Tree
Review category
Landscaping and Gardening
review #851396 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Gardeners Collection? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
24 of 120 Gardeners Collection reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
drlwalker

May 20 #1162127

So, after numerous attempts, I was able to reach customer service. They have agreed to send me a replacement. Honestly, they have been much more responsive than I anticipated after reading the other reviews. While I am sorely disappointed in the product I received, customer service has been very good.
When I receive the replacement, I'll post an update.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Gardeners Collection. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Gardeners Collection.
Filing a new complaint about
×