About a month I ordered a "fruit salad tree" from the Gardeners Collection. According to the website, these trees ship at 3-4'. Mine arrived yesterday and is less than 10"!! It's amusing, the tag on the plant says "Product #3002, Fruit Salad, 3 -4'..." I've tried calling, have sent them email and no response yet. I really would just like to receive the product I ordered. My kids were so excited about this unique, quirky tree - this is just so very very disappointing.

I will wait for a day or two and if I still have no response from customer service, then I will file a claim with my credit card company.

Ugh.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $28. The author is overall dissatisfied with Gardeners Collection and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gardeners Collection.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Landscaping and Gardening category for more informed decision or compare Gardeners Collection to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gardeners Collection?

Comments

drlwalker

So, after numerous attempts, I was able to reach customer service.They have agreed to send me a replacement.

Honestly, they have been much more responsive than I anticipated after reading the other reviews.

While I am sorely disappointed in the product I received, customer service has been very good.

When I receive the replacement, I'll post an update.