Clio, Michigan

I ordered some Trumpet vine/hummingbird vine .They were advertised online,Buy 2 and get 2more well I ordered 1 for $10.00 wanted 2 but it wouldn't do 2 after I put it in the shopping kart .So I decided that I had to order the second one seperate.I did this and ended with 2 orders for$10.00 .Tried to cancel 1 and couldn't .But when they sent conformation it said for $20.00+$11.00 shipping or $31.00 .I was going to get my plants .so again tried to cancel one didn't work thought I would call them during the week .Didn't get though !

SSo a week or so later my email had a shipping statement,said I was getting 4 plant with each order,and shipping was free on 1 .Like so what now I'm getting 8 plants in 10 - 14 days .Made planting plans for a weekend after expected delivery date .Three weeks later no plants "MEMORIAL WEEKEND NO PLANTS .Called with detemination got through and was told that the shippment was not sent when they said ,That they shipped them 2 weeks later then they told me that I could expect them at the begining of the week after my planting plan so well a delay .Well they must made up the order and shipped them out that day .I recieved them on thursday .1 bundle of 4 .with another of 2 almost what the statement had said

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to "whatever" as the author lost $10. The author is overall dissatisfied with Gardeners Collection. The most disappointing about gardeners collection plant from Gardeners Collection was being run over Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gardeners Collection.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Landscaping and Gardening category for more informed decision or compare Gardeners Collection to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gardeners Collection?

Comments