I ordered well over a month ago, 80$ worth of this miracle garbage grass seed that they clam to be the best.I figured id try it out.

WEEKS after the order said it was shipped, i still havent received anything. I called cust service and they said that it should be there "soon." Yet they said that they didnt have a tracking number for the shipment. Ive called and called and left multiple messages and have not heard anything back. I am beyond annoyed and have plenty of money to pursue them in court.

Id gladly spend thousands on them in court just to get my 80$ back.

I am very big on the principle and the people that work for this scam of a company should all be locked up for eternity.SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of grass seed and associated monetary loss in the amount of $80. Gardeners Collection needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned grass seed in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gardeners Collection.

Had an Experience with Gardeners Collection?

Comments

Gardeners Collection - I was shipped dead trees. Gardeners Collection "I ordered the same fruit cocktail tree and a three in one cherry tree. They sent them to me. They did not look like much but I planted them immediately...." Read more Gardeners Collection - Not what I paid for! Gardeners Collection "About a month I ordered a "fruit salad tree" from the Gardeners Collection. According to the website, these trees ship at 3-4'. Mine arrived yesterday and is less than 10"!!..." Read more Gardeners Collection - Order recevied NG Gardeners Collection "i received a box with dead branches, no packing slip, no invoice, nothing. i emailed the company with my complaint and pictures of the dead items i received. i even..." Read more Dimeo Farms - do not buy here. Dimeo Farms "http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/c/7646/ i only wish i had read these before placing my order with DiMeo Farms in hammonton NJ. I have the same complaints as everyone else posting on the site above...." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more