I ordered well over a month ago, 80$ worth of this miracle garbage grass seed that they clam to be the best.I figured id try it out.

WEEKS after the order said it was shipped, i still havent received anything. I called cust service and they said that it should be there "soon." Yet they said that they didnt have a tracking number for the shipment. Ive called and called and left multiple messages and have not heard anything back. I am beyond annoyed and have plenty of money to pursue them in court.

Id gladly spend thousands on them in court just to get my 80$ back.

I am very big on the principle and the people that work for this scam of a company should all be locked up for eternity.SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of grass seed and associated monetary loss in the amount of $80. Gardeners Collection needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned grass seed in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gardeners Collection.

Comments