Tallahassee, Florida

I ordered the same fruit cocktail tree and a three in one cherry tree.They sent them to me.

They did not look like much but I planted them immediately. After two months they show no signs of life at all. they are as dead as they were when I planted them. I sent an email and got a voicemail back.

When I tried to send another email, it got kicked back as an invalid address. I went to the site and tried to send an email to customer service only to have it kicked back again. I do not think these jokers are in business any more.

DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.

Review about: Gardeners Collection Tree.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Gardeners Collection?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Stonemakers - StoneMaker's training Stonemakers "I have been a StoneMakers dealer for 4 years now I did the training after my tour of duty in the Marines. Yes, I heard some of the grumblings from..." Read more Gardeners Collection - Order recevied NG Gardeners Collection "i received a box with dead branches, no packing slip, no invoice, nothing. i emailed the company with my complaint and pictures of the dead items i received. i even..." Read more Dimeo Farms - BLUEBERRY NAZI! Dimeo Farms "Never have I had such a terrible experience than at DiMeo Farms. This place is a total scam. Anthony DiMeo III is a certifiable narcissist who is completely..." Read more Dimeo Farms - Buyers beware Dimeo Farms "BUYER BEWARE!!! I got my husband blueberry bushes for Father's Day from them. They were 10 a piece with almost 30 for shipping so it was 80 for 5 bushes...." Read more Bacteria/fungus INSIDE FERRERO ROCHER 2017 Ferrero Rocher "Got a box of ferrero rochers on the 21st of July (expire September 2017) in Australia. Took a *** out of one of them so it spilt in half then..." Read more Good People Good Company at Mariner Finance Mariner Finance "They are professional, courteous and polite. This company has helped me after my son passed away with no life insurance leaving behind a new home, his wife and a 14..." Read more Cyanic Solution - I GOT A JOB FROM CYANIC -IT SOLUTIONS.... FOR ACCENTURE with 2.5pa Cyanic Solution "HELLO, i got a call from cyanic solutions stating it campus... after going there they made me write the exam/test on Cprogramming after 4 days i got mail stating of..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more