I ordered the same fruit cocktail tree and a three in one cherry tree.They sent them to me.
They did not look like much but I planted them immediately. After two months they show no signs of life at all. they are as dead as they were when I planted them. I sent an email and got a voicemail back.
When I tried to send another email, it got kicked back as an invalid address. I went to the site and tried to send an email to customer service only to have it kicked back again. I do not think these jokers are in business any more.
DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "What a despicable company. Monster Tree service took it upon themselves to use the driveway of my rental house (preventing 2 of my 3 tenants from parking) to park their..."
- "I was having them treat my lawn for fire ants. They treated it once which partially killed some nests. On the second treatment they had some herbicide in..."
- "Purchased two red bud trees and didn't expect mature trees; didn't expect to receive two sticks either. Complained to the company after "trees" were planted a few weeks ago..."
- "REMOVED AN ITEM I WAS SELLING WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE AND I HAD OVER 60 LOOKERS WITH A POSSIBLE SALE OF 6 PEOPLE WHO WERE INTERESTED. CALLED AND ASKED WHY.....THEY SAID..."
- "During the last week of December 2015, we decided we had enough of the $170/month bills from Centurylink. Paid final bill in full in January after cancelling my service..."
- "I ordered 16 bone in hot wings ,1st time around I got boneless breaded wing , then called the store they sent out bone in which taste like cold Chinese..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."
- "I have just had the worst set of nails put on in the viera FL location. The male nail tech did not do anything I asked to fix them and..."