Tallahassee, Florida

I ordered the same fruit cocktail tree and a three in one cherry tree.They sent them to me.

Related: Gardeners Collection - Not what I paid for!

They did not look like much but I planted them immediately. After two months they show no signs of life at all. they are as dead as they were when I planted them. I sent an email and got a voicemail back.

When I tried to send another email, it got kicked back as an invalid address. I went to the site and tried to send an email to customer service only to have it kicked back again. I do not think these jokers are in business any more.

DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.

Review about: Fruit Salad Tree And 3 In 1 Cherry Tree.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Gardeners Collection Tree
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gardeners Collection?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Gardeners Collection - Never received my order Gardeners Collection "I placed an order with this company on April 11, 2014 and my discover card was charged $36.89 on April 15, 2014. I have never received any item of..." Read more Trugreen - WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! Trugreen "Met with sales person April of 2016 and walked the yard. Assured me they'd take care of everything we were seeing and my lawn would look terrific. Extremely quick to..." Read more Trugreen - Poor Service and Lied about Refund! Trugreen "We hired True Green because our lawn had clover, dandelions and various weeds. True Green rep promised to take care of all of the issues and have a green lawn..." Read more Gardeners Collection Cherry Tree Review from Uniontown, Pennsylvania Gardeners Collection "Sales Invoice #: 11010144Order Date: 05/20/16 Item:Product DescriptionQuantity3223 in 1 CHERRY TREE 3 to 5 FEET1 Order SummarySubtotal Tax $19.98Shipping and Handling. ..." Read more GEX International - Trash, Horrible, Horrid. Clickbait GEX International "This is literally nothing like the game. This is the virtual equivalent of SJW's. Why... Why did u do dis. Like Bruh why did you do dis. I wasted so..." Read more Suddenlink - It rains, no internet Suddenlink "First my sister here at the house was charged for a speed that was half of what she was paying for, then it kept going out, then again, and it..." Read more Rockmart Paint and Body Shop - Negative Review with Mark Townsend Rockmart Paint And Body Shop "ABSOLUTELY STAY AWAY: I used Mark Townsend, owner of Rockmart Paint & Body to paint my classic car. On March 4, 2017 I brought my (el camino) to Mark for..." Read more Factory Outlet Store - The Company Promises Delivery Time Quicker Than FEDEX  Guarantees Factory Outlet Store "I ordered 2 headsets and USB wired conference speaker. The company website shows free shipping 2-5 business days which was adequate for my situation. Then they send the items SMART..." Read more