I ordered the same fruit cocktail tree and a three in one cherry tree.They sent them to me.

They did not look like much but I planted them immediately. After two months they show no signs of life at all. they are as dead as they were when I planted them. I sent an email and got a voicemail back.

When I tried to send another email, it got kicked back as an invalid address. I went to the site and tried to send an email to customer service only to have it kicked back again. I do not think these jokers are in business any more.

DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of gardeners collection tree. Gardeners Collection needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gardeners collection tree in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gardeners Collection.

Had an Experience with Gardeners Collection?

Comments

Gardeners Collection - Terrible merchandise.  Do not throw your money away. Gardeners Collection "Ordered the 6 cherry bushes in April that are "PROLIFIC, JUST 3 PLANTS MAKE AN ORCHARD".....first shipment received end of May and it was an empty box with notations from..." Read more Trugreen - Horrible, will never use again. Trugreen "TRUGREEN over-fertilized and killed large parts of our lawn, especially the backyard. We were interested in killing some weeds in our front yard and our backyard already looked very nice..." Read more Dimeo Farms - DiMeo lie to a six year old Dimeo Farms "Yes,, he lie to a six year old girl name Lola,,,she had six months of cancer treatments,,both of her parents took an early retirement to spend time with her,she wanted..." Read more Dimeo Farms - Buyers beware Dimeo Farms "BUYER BEWARE!!! I got my husband blueberry bushes for Father's Day from them. They were 10 a piece with almost 30 for shipping so it was 80 for 5 bushes...." Read more Cost Cutters - Wrong Haircut & Wrong Hair Color in Verona, WI Cost Cutters "I came in with a picture on how I wanted my hair to be. I showed the hair stylist who would be working on my hair, Her name is Jessie..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more