Around March 14th, I responded to an online ad for rainbow bell peppers.The price listed was for "Item: 0042 and the price was "6 for $9.98 plus shipping.

I was under the impression that I was buying transplants. I tried to order online, but I had a problem getting an account, so I called the number listed and ordered on the phone. The package came yesterday. Then I discovered that it contained a tray of six 3" x 3" small peat moss grow pots and a small packet of seeds in a little zip-lock bag.

The enclosed instructions refer to "pellets", which I assume were also supposed to be made of peat moss, to be hydrated and then used to plant the seeds. Of course, the pellets were not included in the package. When I tried to call the customer service number given in the ad, I discovered that it was not in service anymore. I am enclosing a picture of the Gardeners Collection online advertisement.

Do I have any recourse?

Eve A.Krupka

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Gardeners Collection and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gardeners Collection.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Landscaping and Gardening category for more informed decision or compare Gardeners Collection to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gardeners Collection?

Comments