Around March 14th, I responded to an online ad for rainbow bell peppers.The price listed was for "Item: 0042 and the price was "6 for $9.98 plus shipping.
I was under the impression that I was buying transplants. I tried to order online, but I had a problem getting an account, so I called the number listed and ordered on the phone. The package came yesterday. Then I discovered that it contained a tray of six 3" x 3" small peat moss grow pots and a small packet of seeds in a little zip-lock bag.
The enclosed instructions refer to "pellets", which I assume were also supposed to be made of peat moss, to be hydrated and then used to plant the seeds. Of course, the pellets were not included in the package. When I tried to call the customer service number given in the ad, I discovered that it was not in service anymore. I am enclosing a picture of the Gardeners Collection online advertisement.
Do I have any recourse?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Gardeners Collection Rainbow Bell Peppers
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "Purchased three pocket hoses all of them have burst at the hose connection. Cost to much to ship back. I have taken apart and applied a hose clamp -..."
- "We had a patio installed and after one winter it looked terrible. The color has faded completely, the concrete itself is chipping and the sitting walls have white leaking down..."
- "I was having them treat my lawn for fire ants. They treated it once which partially killed some nests. On the second treatment they had some herbicide in..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "My Name is Maryann I am a real person. I am hear to defend Johnny The Healer! After seeing these horrible lies about Johnny the Healer i had to..."
- "These types of operations routinely make unsubstantiated demands. They don't even know if it's the right person or if they even owe money. This office is connected to..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."