Gardeners Collection - I did not get what I paid for

27 of 120 Gardeners Collection reviews

Around March 14th, I responded to an online ad for rainbow bell peppers.The price listed was for "Item: 0042 and the price was "6 for $9.98 plus shipping.

I was under the impression that I was buying transplants. I tried to order online, but I had a problem getting an account, so I called the number listed and ordered on the phone. The package came yesterday. Then I discovered that it contained a tray of six 3" x 3" small peat moss grow pots and a small packet of seeds in a little zip-lock bag.

The enclosed instructions refer to "pellets", which I assume were also supposed to be made of peat moss, to be hydrated and then used to plant the seeds. Of course, the pellets were not included in the package. When I tried to call the customer service number given in the ad, I discovered that it was not in service anymore. I am enclosing a picture of the Gardeners Collection online advertisement.

Do I have any recourse?

Eve A.Krupka

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
27 of 120 Gardeners Collection reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Gardeners Collection. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Gardeners Collection.
Filing a new complaint about
×