Around March 14th, I responded to an online ad for rainbow bell peppers.The price listed was for "Item: 0042 and the price was "6 for $9.98 plus shipping.
I was under the impression that I was buying transplants. I tried to order online, but I had a problem getting an account, so I called the number listed and ordered on the phone. The package came yesterday. Then I discovered that it contained a tray of six 3" x 3" small peat moss grow pots and a small packet of seeds in a little zip-lock bag.
The enclosed instructions refer to "pellets", which I assume were also supposed to be made of peat moss, to be hydrated and then used to plant the seeds. Of course, the pellets were not included in the package. When I tried to call the customer service number given in the ad, I discovered that it was not in service anymore. I am enclosing a picture of the Gardeners Collection online advertisement.
Do I have any recourse?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Gardeners Collection Rainbow Bell Peppers
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "Buyer beware!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do yourself a favor...CALL SOMEONE ELSE.....!!!! Mowed grass last tuesday for $140.00 said it was too long so had to come back the following week, made it out..."
- "I ordered 4 "grandmother bulbs" of the Basjoo Banana Tree and planted them as directed. Nothing is happening so I contacted them about replacements. This is the way the replacement..."
- "Yes,, he lie to a six year old girl name Lola,,,she had six months of cancer treatments,,both of her parents took an early retirement to spend time with her,she wanted..."
- "My Name is Maryann I am a real person. I am hear to defend Johnny The Healer! After seeing these horrible lies about Johnny the Healer i had to..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."