Gardeners Collection - Dead Hummingbird Vine And no Butterfly Flower Mat

1.2
Turnaround Time

Order # 22184493 Did not receive Hummingbird Vine (2) until June. They were wrapped in plastic and all dried out.

We planted immediately and watered every day. They were dead on arrival. We also never received our Butterfly Flower Mat. Please refund the $55.8o.

This is a scam. This is a scam. This is a scam. This is a scam.

scam. scam.

scam. scam.scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam

Product or Service Mentioned: Gardeners Collection Trumpet Vine Plant.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Being scamed.

Gardeners Collection - Dead plants

We ordered the hummingbird plants and they arrived dead and looked moldy. I called them and they said they couldn't mail any more plants until this spring.

I asked for a refund but no reply. We went on a trip for a couple of weeks or so and came back to find they had mailed more that were also dead. I wrote them again and couldn't get a hold of anyone. That was last spring.

Yesterday I decided to write them again and the e-mail was returned. The website was also closed down when we tried to locate the business again. I feel like they owe us a refund.

This has caused us to not trust anything sold on Facebook. We will buy at reputable businesses from now on.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gardeners Collection Trumpet Vine Plant.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.