Gardeners Collection - The absolute worst e-commerce experience ever

Ordered hummingbird vines in April. they withdrew the money the day of the order.

The order confirmation states they withdraw the funds on the day it ships. WRONG THEY JUST TAKE IT AS SOON AS YOU GIVE THEM YOUR CARD INFO. Contacted them many times thru e-mail finally in early June I get this we dont know what happened we are sorry if you want a refund let us know. I emailed and called 15 times finally I got someone on the line on June 29 th who found my order and my many requests for a refund.

He was going to do it right away.

WRONG AGAIN TODAY JULY 20TH STILL NO RESPONSE NO MONEY NO ANSWERS. IT'S TIME TO PAY THEM A VISIT

Product or Service Mentioned: Gardeners Collection Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Gardeners Collection - No product recieved

Lebec, California
Turnaround Time

I saw their ad on the internet, Facebook I think! I ordered several plants and paid $49.80 and waited about a month and did not receive anything!

I called and left a message and never receive a call back. I called again and the phone number was disconnected!! I don't know what else to do. I guess I could report them to Better Business Bureau but what good would that do if they are gone?

What a rip off! I am so mad! I wonder how many other people they ripped off?

If anybody knows anything please email me at worshipgal@sbcglobal.net hopefully someone knows how to get our mone back, those stinking crooks!! Thank you!

Product or Service Mentioned: Gardeners Collection Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Did not recieve product.

Gardeners Collection - Lousy service *** poor Company

On 4/13/15 I saw an Ad on Facebook for Flowering Cherry Hedge. In the ad it said "As seen on TV" which I felt made it credible.So I ordered a set of 16 Cherry Hedges and paid with a credit card. After waiting over 5 weeks I called the number on my order form and was told "oh, we shipped them by USPS and had so many problems we are now shipping by UPS"

I asked if mine had been reshipped and was told no but since I called it would go right out.So I said you mean you have no way of knowing who didn't get their order unless they call and ask? What about a tracking number? Nope, didn't use them to which I replied that was a poor way to do business. She replied again that since I called my order would go out the next day.

So here it is 7/1/16 and nothing. So I try to call again and low and behold the number is disconnected. And the website comes up with some sort of error message when to try to access it.

Now I finally wake up and check for complaints and find at least 121 and none are positive.

So I am out $44.95 and a valuable lesson learned. From the complaints they made a ton of money.

I am actually madder at myself for believing the "as seen on TV"

logo. What a bunch of crooks and I suppose they are still operating ripping people off under some mother factious name I believe Gardner's Collection is part of "Randy Brown Landscaping". So BEWARE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Gardeners Collection Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Not getting my product, Not getting my order.

Buffalo, New York, United States #1180919

I too ordered the cherry hedges..they arrived dead. I called for a refund & was told they will only replace them.

So they send out a reshipment, weeks later & they also arrived as dead twigs. So after trying numerous times to get a hold of them they finally tell me to return the dead twigs for a refund, minus shipping of course! So I sent them back....This was weeks ago, I haven't heard anything. Can't reach them by email or phone.

I am really unhappy with this company & will never order from them again.

Thank goodness it was only a $12 loss. Bad business...

Gardeners Collection - Don't Waste Your Money!

Ripon, Wisconsin
Turnaround Time

I would not recommend buying from this company at all! We ordered 18 plants and trees from them, only to receive five of them.

The five we did receive were just dead twigs, all dried and up and dead looking. We waited a few days thinking the items were shipped in separate boxes, but never received the second shipment. After multiple calls to the company, we finally got in touch with Customer Service, only for them to tell us they would reship the order, but it wouldn't be until next year as their growing season is over (this was in early June). Then, we received an email stating that our order shipped and we'd be receiving in in 10-14 days.

It's been over a month and still no shipment, still no contact from the company. I tried emailing them today and my email was returned with a "no known user". We're not happy with this company!

We wasted $75 and no one will return our calls and chances are we will not receive our products ordered. A total scam - DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

Product or Service Mentioned: Gardeners Collection Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Items never arrived, Dead plants, Terrible customer service.

Lewiston, Maine, United States #1178068

I ordered the cherry hedges and finally about 2 months later got 4 dead twigs in the mail. Figured that may be the way they are suppose to be so planted them.

That was over a month ago and they are still twigs.

I'll never order from them again. A big rip off.

Resolved: Gardeners Collection - Completely unprofessional, unreliable & unintegrous

Resolved
1.6

Update by user Jun 19, 2015

They DID give me a prompt refund to my credit card when I finally quit asking when my plants would arrive and believing them when they said they had shipped. The funny part about that is, when I called to cancel my order, the cust.

serv. rep.

said, "I see that they've just been shipped", that was a week ago. I told him if they arrive I'll refuse them and send them back LOL

Original review posted by user Jun 12, 2015

I ordered plants on 3/25/15, on 3/7 I recvd an email they shipped on 4/6/15, didn't recv plants by 4/24. called cust service, was informed they were experiencing some shipping delays, plants had just been shipped, should arrive by 5/15, they didn't come, called again on 5/20, again, I was told shipping was delayed, plants would arrive before 6/1.

Today, 6/12, I called and cancelled my order as plants have still not arrived and my garden is planted. Was told I should receive a refund in 3-5 business days. We will see.

I am extremely disappointed. I will post if I receive a refund.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gardeners Collection Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Lied about shipments.

Gardeners Collection - No Customer Service

Turnaround Time

Never received order after receiving shipping confirmation by email. Called customer service 2x, no response. Left my phone numbers that have voicemail, no one ever returned my calls. Emailed to their customer service email address provided in the shipping confirmation email three times, no response from any emails.

Gardeners Collection

83 East Avenue Suite 116, Norwalk, CT 06851

Call: 1-203-857-3800

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your recent order. It has been processed and will be shipped on or by 04/23/15.

You should see your order in 10 to 14 business days.

Sales Invoice #:10947274

Order Date: 04/02/15

Today it is 5/20/15 8:39am and I still don't have my order or any response from Gardeners Collection. They are a ripoff, don't buy from them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gardeners Collection Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Delivery never arrived, No response from customer service, Website using outdated security.

My order from Gardeners Collection

I placed an order in April I was billed on April 22nd I called on May 6 they said it would be shipped out on May 8 still no order I called on May19th they said it takes 10 to14 days to get here I should have it by Friday May 22nd I think they are a scam. They took my money in April and they are not shipping it till May.

This to me is very poor service.

I am very upset with this company it should not take this long to get my plants. The plants should be in the ground by now.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gardeners Collection Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order Processing and Delivery of product..

Gardeners Collection - Pay Money no Merchandies just lots of excuses

I paid for my advertised order over six weeks ago. They claim shipment was on the way.

Never received. and they will not answer the phone or return calls. Called at least a dozen times. Sent a dozen e-mails.

Now they post "No shipments until next Spring" . They are stealing and their customer service is horrible. Even worst the shipping cost more then the items. What crooks!!!

I do not understand how they stay in business and when you go to customer service instead of addressing the question they try to sell you something else. Do Not Don't shop here.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gardeners Collection Shipping Service.

I didn't like: No customer service.

Comments

I also ordered plants and have not received any of them. left messages,no answer. I believe this is a huge scam

I also ordered plants & have not received them yet. I called and get the voice mail-will call by end of day.

No returned call.

Called again, office is closed, call tomorrow. Meanwhile the summer will be over before I get my plants.

Gardeners Collection - Order paid for but not recieved DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

I placed an order in Feb 2104. In April the order showed as shipped and my card was billed the same day.

In May 2104 we received a box with some of the free items. None of the paid items were received. I waited a couple of more weeks and called them. They said they would reship the order.

At the end of May, I received a box with a couple of the free items (this time they were dried out and dead).

I have tried to call but now the system asks me to wait for a company rep but after 48 1/2 mins it disconnects me (I tried twice on different days) I have tried to e-mail customer service but the link on their web site does not work.