DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!I made a order back in February 02, 2012 and According to their website they will send the order Items according to the planting schedule.
Which was fine with me but I live in California which basically planting schedule is first on the list which was on March! I called to find out when are they going to send my order on March 30th and they took the funds out of my account on March 23rd. Their customer care informs me "its on its way!" Today, I called and spoke with their customer care, I get the same response! I asked how long does it take for a post delivery within U.S.
delivery? More than a month? Come on! I get my order and it looks like they went into their back yard and dug up some plant and sent it to me and charged it!
I don't even know if this plant is what I order?
Do yourself a favor and DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!What a JOKE!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Live Plants
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "i received a box with dead branches, no packing slip, no invoice, nothing. i emailed the company with my complaint and pictures of the dead items i received. i even..."
- "I ordered the same fruit cocktail tree and a three in one cherry tree. They sent them to me. They did not look like much but I planted them immediately...."
- "Last year we got tickets to see Kingsmen prior to property damage to our car . We spent hundreds dollars over the years at that theater and were loyal..."
- "Do not work with this scam. While they claim to be located in the UK, they are actually located in Armenia. All "team" pictures they use on their website are..."
- "I ordered the Sweetheart bouquet, which was supposed to be 10 stems of red roses filled with other green plants. See picture. The courier delivered an arrangement of red roses..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."