Gardeners Collection dead plants

Bought from them too, Plants are dead when they arrived. I complaint and they said they sent a replacement - never arrived. Called Customer service and they said I will get the refund but no refund has processed. It sucks - I like to plant.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gardeners Collection Customer Care.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Receiving plant that did not live, Not satisfied at all.

Gardeners Collection - Simple Review #1461276629

1.1
Turnaround Time

Did even get what was order, ripped off and cant get a return call or even get thru to customer serice

Product or Service Mentioned: Gardeners Collection Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Gardeners Collection - NO HUMMINGBIRD VINES !!!

I placed an order with this online nursery, Gardner's Collection. Com or ***-artist, which ever applies.

I called the phone number for customer service. It seems that the number is an answering service for multiple companies. I ask for customer services for Gardner's Collection. A gentleman answered and I explained my situation and gave him my order number.

He put me on hold, after 5 minutes, I realized that we had been disconnected. I tried calling back and could not get through. After several attempts, I gave up, calling.

I have e-mailed them several times. I did receive an e-mail sent too several customers stating they were running behind.

And gave their email address, nurseryservices@gardenerscollection.com. I have not received no replies.

It takes a real low life too take peoples hard earned money. I would like to meet them!

• nursery services

Comments

I'm calling and on hold now and also emailing. If no response in a week I'm calling my CC company.

I'm getting a little pissed off myself. No answer to my emails trying to find out where my order was either. I'll remember that next time they send me an email trying to get me to purchase something NOT!!!

Gardeners Collection - Angry customer

i ordered and got confirmation on y order, after 6 weeks and box came it was not my order, and the plants were broken and dead. i tried to call but the number was not in service,so i sent email and it just came back to me telling me there server refused my email. so what do i do now but try to keep them out of my bank account, is there not anything i can do as a customer to get this made right or get my money back, thanks for all help with this issue now

angry customer from okeechobee