Uniontown, Pennsylvania

Sales Invoice #: 11010144Order Date: 05/20/16

Item:Product DescriptionQuantity3223 in 1 CHERRY TREE 3 to 5 FEET1

Order SummarySubtotal Tax $19.98Shipping and Handling. $10.95Order Total. $30.93

Dear Customer Service:I received my replacement tree about a week or ten days ago. This one is approximately 4ft tall, and I was concerned that it appeared to be dormant this late in June. I put it in water to see what happened. At the same time I noticed there are two distinct leader branches, and the middle leader appears to have been broken off, not cut, leaving a wound on the tree susceptible to insect and disease damage. Now that the tree has been re-hydrated I did a fingernail exam at several locations on the stems, making tiny marks, not wanting to cause further damage. The result is as I suspected:

The tree is dead, not damaged. There is not a trace of live green stem. (Photo attached)

Since it is late in the tree-planting season, and since the delay was due to me being shipped the wrong item the first time, I am once again asking for a refund. Please send instructions for getting my money back.

Review about: 3 In One Cherry Tree.

1.8
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gardeners Collection?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.