Gardeners Collection Cherry Tree Review from Uniontown, Pennsylvania

16 of 120 Gardeners Collection reviews

Sales Invoice #: 11010144Order Date: 05/20/16

Item:Product DescriptionQuantity3223 in 1 CHERRY TREE 3 to 5 FEET1

Order SummarySubtotal Tax $19.98Shipping and Handling. $10.95Order Total. $30.93

Dear Customer Service:I received my replacement tree about a week or ten days ago. This one is approximately 4ft tall, and I was concerned that it appeared to be dormant this late in June. I put it in water to see what happened. At the same time I noticed there are two distinct leader branches, and the middle leader appears to have been broken off, not cut, leaving a wound on the tree susceptible to insect and disease damage. Now that the tree has been re-hydrated I did a fingernail exam at several locations on the stems, making tiny marks, not wanting to cause further damage. The result is as I suspected:

The tree is dead, not damaged. There is not a trace of live green stem. (Photo attached)

Since it is late in the tree-planting season, and since the delay was due to me being shipped the wrong item the first time, I am once again asking for a refund. Please send instructions for getting my money back.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

3 In One Cherry Tree
Review category
Landscaping and Gardening
review #872859 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Gardeners Collection? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
16 of 120 Gardeners Collection reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Gardeners Collection. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Gardeners Collection.
Filing a new complaint about
×