Gardeners Collection Cherry Tree Review from Uniontown, Pennsylvania
Sales Invoice #: 11010144Order Date: 05/20/16
Item:Product DescriptionQuantity3223 in 1 CHERRY TREE 3 to 5 FEET1
Order SummarySubtotal Tax $19.98Shipping and Handling. $10.95Order Total. $30.93
Dear Customer Service:I received my replacement tree about a week or ten days ago. This one is approximately 4ft tall, and I was concerned that it appeared to be dormant this late in June. I put it in water to see what happened. At the same time I noticed there are two distinct leader branches, and the middle leader appears to have been broken off, not cut, leaving a wound on the tree susceptible to insect and disease damage. Now that the tree has been re-hydrated I did a fingernail exam at several locations on the stems, making tiny marks, not wanting to cause further damage. The result is as I suspected:
The tree is dead, not damaged. There is not a trace of live green stem. (Photo attached)
Since it is late in the tree-planting season, and since the delay was due to me being shipped the wrong item the first time, I am once again asking for a refund. Please send instructions for getting my money back.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased three pocket hoses all of them have burst at the hose connection. Cost to much to ship back. I have taken apart and applied a hose clamp -..."
- "Buyer beware!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do yourself a favor...CALL SOMEONE ELSE.....!!!! Mowed grass last tuesday for $140.00 said it was too long so had to come back the following week, made it out..."
- "Never have I had such a terrible experience than at DiMeo Farms. This place is a total scam. Anthony DiMeo III is a certifiable narcissist who is completely..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "I bought two large stands, over 80 dollars I was suppose to pick them up but weather was bad , then the person that offered to pick them up..."
- "THEY TOOK $108.90 FOR A REPLICA SS DAGGER. I NEVER HEARD FROM THEM AGAIN NO REPLY TO EMAILS NO ANSWER ON THE PHONE. AND SOLDIER OF FORTUNE HAD THE SAME..."
- "I reserved a part for my vehicle online to be picked up at my local NAPA Auto Parts in Uniontown PA. I was willing to pay a bit more because..."