Gardeners Collection Cherry Tree Review from Uniontown, Pennsylvania
Sales Invoice #: 11010144Order Date: 05/20/16
Item:Product DescriptionQuantity3223 in 1 CHERRY TREE 3 to 5 FEET1
Order SummarySubtotal Tax $19.98Shipping and Handling. $10.95Order Total. $30.93
Dear Customer Service:I received my replacement tree about a week or ten days ago. This one is approximately 4ft tall, and I was concerned that it appeared to be dormant this late in June. I put it in water to see what happened. At the same time I noticed there are two distinct leader branches, and the middle leader appears to have been broken off, not cut, leaving a wound on the tree susceptible to insect and disease damage. Now that the tree has been re-hydrated I did a fingernail exam at several locations on the stems, making tiny marks, not wanting to cause further damage. The result is as I suspected:
The tree is dead, not damaged. There is not a trace of live green stem. (Photo attached)
Since it is late in the tree-planting season, and since the delay was due to me being shipped the wrong item the first time, I am once again asking for a refund. Please send instructions for getting my money back.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "Never have I had such a terrible experience than at DiMeo Farms. This place is a total scam. Anthony DiMeo III is a certifiable narcissist who is completely..."
- "I hired TruGreen last Spring (2015) to eliminate weeds in my lawn. Upon receiving my first bill for 2016, I called to say I did not hire them this..."
- "I ordered the same fruit cocktail tree and a three in one cherry tree. They sent them to me. They did not look like much but I planted them immediately...."
- "I bought two large stands, over 80 dollars I was suppose to pick them up but weather was bad , then the person that offered to pick them up..."
- "I reserved a part for my vehicle online to be picked up at my local NAPA Auto Parts in Uniontown PA. I was willing to pay a bit more because..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."