Gardeners Collection - Disappointed in my cherry tree purchase

I was disappointed in my purchase and will never purchase again. Cherry trees receive 3 dead sticks with no instructions.

I placed them in a pot over the summer last year and got a few new leaves from 1 of the sticks but barely anything was happening. 10 years maybe I could have had a cherry tree. My mom did not know what it was and threw it away. Reason being it did not look like anything but dead sticks with one stick having a few leaves.

There were some negative reviews on this item and vendor but thought I would take a chance and maybe with all the negative review they would improve, but no they did not.

Explain to buyers what exactly they will be getting and some instructions because I thought I would be getting a small tree not sticks. Also include some planting instructions and indicate how long before I could get a cherry from the tree.

Gardeners Collection - Trying to find species

2.3
Turnaround Time

I ordered the flowering Cherry bushes. Received 5 sticks.

One is still living and growing! Surprise, surprise! Contacted customer service and was sent 4 more but they all also died. And now I cannot contact them at all.

But I need to know what species it is to be able to find out if the one living is self pollinating. Does any one know? Guess time will tell. The one plant is now about 6' tall and as of last weekend is growing new, spring leaves.

Thanks. Hope someone can help. So sorry this company ended up being such a scam.

Okay, over 100 words and can't post? What's up with that?

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Find out the species so I can find another one online, with another company..

Gardeners Collection - Simple Review #1470512997

Clintonville, Wisconsin

I ordered the cherry bushes, and they came, supposedly dormant. After soaking and planting 3 mknths ago, they are still dried up sticks.

Can't get through to the lhone number listed on inventory. Totally feeling ripped off.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gardeners Collection Cherry Plant.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Gardeners Collection - My order was late and dead

Scio, Oregon
Turnaround Time

I ordered 2 cherry shrubs with a buy 2 get 2 free. My order was a month late and to this day they have not even grown 1 leaf, they still look like the dead twigs I received "this was back in May".

I can not get ahold of customer service and when I try to go to the website I get a notice that says " I have to fix my internet connection" I just don't get it. I want my order replaced with live plants, not the twigs.

It also really upsets me that I can not get a hold of customer service. I have been ripped off by this company.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I would like for the Cherry hedges to be replace with live ones. this is my order # 17683479.

I didn't like: No one to get a hold of, I can not replace my order, No longer a website.

Comments

Ellijay, Georgia, United States #1189256

I also purchased this deal on the same plantings. Mine arrived by May.

I expected an actual plant/bush! Not a twig with no roots! I planted the twigs the next day!! Watered daily since and still have 4 dead twigs!!

Just as you! I sent an e mail to customer service once I found a way around the link to the website which said it didn't exist!!

Wonder what reply I will get??? If any!

Gardeners Collection - Simple Review #1468866698

Turnaround Time

I received 4 dead cherry bushes. I cannot get threw to company.

The phone does not work. No contact answers my complaint !

Product or Service Mentioned: Gardeners Collection Cherry Plant.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Dead plants and no help to reach them.

Gardeners Collection - Dead cuttings!

2.4
Turnaround Time

I ordered "Cherry bushes" and they sent me STICKS! Instructions said to soak them then plant them; All but 1 of the 4 died!

I PAID for UPS shipping----the USPS smashed the box and forced it in my mailbox on a 95 degree day so they BAKED in there all day 'till I got home! Called customer service----the phone has been disconnected! Would NEVER suggest this company to ANYONE! When you pay for UPS you expect UPS to deliver!

NOT the freakin' post office! They "pruned" them down to 12 inch "STICKS" wrapped them in plastic and put them in a flimsy box! I just received Blueberries from someone else and they came 3-4 ft tall with leaves,flowers and berries on them! THEY are doing GREAT!

Gardeners Collection is a JOKE!

These people should NOT handle plants! They have NO IDEA what the *** they're doing!

Product or Service Mentioned: Gardeners Collection Cherry Plant.

Reason of review: Almost ALL of the above!.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Amount of time to process and ship, I did not get what i paid for, Poor quality, Not satisfied at all.

Comments

Woodstock, Illinois, United States #1186820

We did too!! We ordered them thinking they would be these beautiful cherry bushes and they were 4 little sticks in a box.

I was so angry I wrote to them and they said if they don't survive to let them know. So, I just emailed them and the email came back saying they couldn't find them.

So, I went onto the website and the website is not found either! I'm so angry!

Gardeners Collection - Simple Review #1465420226

Turnaround Time

I received for cherry hedges there nothing but dried up pieces of twigs

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Poor quality control, Being hung up on and my calls not returned, Being run over, Receved everythng dead.