Gardeners Collection - Expensive sticks, what a scam

Turnaround Time

They never got past stick stage. spent a lot of money for nothing and although "guaranteed", no recourse because seller cannot be reached.

I feel so violated. Is there anything that can be done? I sure wish I had known before investing in these sticks! Don't know what else to say...

soaked, planted, watered, watched, nothing happened.

This is crazy to require 100 words. words words words words words words words words words words pissed pissed pissed pissed pissed words words words words words words words words words words pissed pissed pissed pissed pissed words words words words words words words words words words pissed pissed pissed pissed pissed words words words words words words words words words words pissed pissed pissed pissed pissed

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Deception.

Gardeners Collection - Cherry Hedges

I ordered the cherry hedges as advertised. I received "sticks" in the mail.

Soaked, then planted, per instructions (and fertilized). Nothing grew. Called and complained. They sent new "sticks".

Soaked, then planted, per instructions (and fertilized). None of them grew. Now I can't get in contact with them. I am still watering the "sticks", lol.

They can't call me a quitter. I would really like a refund, but I guess that won't happen. I definitely don't want to receive any more "sticks" to plant, water, and fertilize for months on end.

I am not an amateur gardener, so they can't blame me for the cherry hedge plants not growing. There were no signs of life when I received them.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Gardeners Collection - Scam Artists!

Arpin, Wisconsin

I ordered 6 Cherry Scrubs from here, arrived DEAD. I soaked them first by the roots, and planted them ever so carefully.

Took extra care of them due to the condition they arrived in, and absolutely nothing! And I can't get a hold of ANYONE! By phone or email. The email address comes back to me with "Fatal Error", and I have tried a few different ones I found online.

Then I tried calling them to talk with someone in person, and that number listed on their website does NOT work. I guess my lesson has been learned.

NEVER BUY FROM HERE!!! Has anyone had any success with getting in touch with anyone from their customer service?

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #1211041

IF YOU WANT GOOD QUALITY ANYTHING TREE'S OR BUSHE"S, JUST CALL( ARBOR DAY FOUNDATION) , THEY HELPED ME ALOT

Gardeners Collection - Scam!!!!!

Troy, Illinois
1.4
Turnaround Time

I ordered and paid for four cherry hedges and only received three. They looked like dead twigs when I opened the box.

Two of them never even grew a leaf. One has a few leaves but, not fast growing like they claim. Sent an email and it bounced back at me. Called the customer service number it was disconnected.

Went to the web site and it is no longer available. If there was a way to get my money back is would. I do not recommend anyone purchasing from this company. EVER!!

This company is a scam!!!!! Save your money and buy from a local garden store or nursery.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Whole experience and loss of my money.

Comments

#1209745

I have not been able to contact this company in any way to ask for my money back. I guess I will take the loss but, I would like to warn others not to buy from this company.

Wiggins, Mississippi, United States #1207179

I had the same experience as many others - received dead twigs which never even sprouted one leaf. Fortunately I had paid with my credit card company and received a credit for the useless twigs they sent. I am glad to see they are no longer in business but they have probably ripped off so many people.

Gardeners Collection - Terrible merchandise. Do not throw your money away.

Rainbow, Texas
Turnaround Time

Ordered the 6 cherry bushes in April that are "PROLIFIC, JUST 3 PLANTS MAKE AN ORCHARD".....first shipment received end of May and it was an empty box with notations from PO on the outside that the box arrived damaged. I contacted company by email and phone multiple times and I was told it would be reshipped free.

I questioned a new charge I saw on my credit card dated the day I spoke with customer service about the issue because I was told they only bill the customer when the item is shipped even though the date of the charge was the day they supposedly reshipped the items. I called again the middle of June to ask them to just cancel the reshipment and refund my money. I was told the bushes had been reshipped and to get a credit, I would have to return the shipment. I received a tiny box yesterday dated the day I requested the cancelation with 4 twigs approximately 8 inches long....

in it......wrapped in newspaper with a "Cherry Bushes" tape......from Summerstone Nursery in McMinnville, Tn.....there were no roots or plants.........just a handful of dead twigs. These definitely are not cherry bushes and I have been charged for these dead twigs. Do not buy merchandise from this company.

I am including pictures to prove the trash I received complete with box and address and their own labels showing 4 cherry bushes. This is a scam.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Lied about shipments, Not satisfied at all, Replacements also dead and wrong, Not at all what was advertised.

Gardeners Collection - As seen on TV

1.3
Turnaround Time

I ordered thirty plants and only got fifteen. I called and they said they do not sell in quantities of ten. Funny this is what I paid for but did not get. Watch what you order from what you see on TV.

On the first call no one so I left a message. After two days I called back and left another message. They finally got back with me today.

I will not buy from Tv again.

Oh and beside they are just sticks that are maybe 3 inches tall. I doubt they will grow. What a waste of money.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Not the amount i ordered.

Gardeners Collection - Cherry Hedge ??????

Placitas, New Mexico

It took 6 weeks to get a small bundle of dead sticks. Tried to call Gardeners Collection---number changed---no contact.

This needs the attention from the district attorney. It is totally a scam and needs to be accounted for.

These sticks are dead---no chance for living. These people are taking advantage of the `On-Line' marketing system as well as the folks who send them money and their card number for worthless products.

Who knows where the card number goes from here.

As customers, we expect to receive a product in the condition to perform as advertised. This is the worst example of a product not as advertised.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Are you kidding.

Gardeners Collection Rip-Offs

1.9
Turnaround Time

I visited Gardeners Collection website and Bought over a 100.00 $ hundred dollars worth of Tomato plants , Strawberry plants , and Blackberry plants and months later received a few dried up sticks wrapped in newspaper that were dead on arrival and a sandwich baggy with a few tomato seeds in it. Tried for a month to contact them afterwards and left 20 messages and 10 emails , they never responded.

I called the number that i used to place my order and got a voice mail with a rap song on it .No one ever called me back or responded to my concerns.

Gardeners collection is a big SCAM. Dont waste your time or money.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: All, Plants or customer service.