2.4
Turnaround Time

I ordered "Cherry bushes" and they sent me STICKS! Instructions said to soak them then plant them; All but 1 of the 4 died!

I PAID for UPS shipping----the USPS smashed the box and forced it in my mailbox on a 95 degree day so they BAKED in there all day 'till I got home! Called customer service----the phone has been disconnected! Would NEVER suggest this company to ANYONE! When you pay for UPS you expect UPS to deliver!

NOT the freakin' post office! They "pruned" them down to 12 inch "STICKS" wrapped them in plastic and put them in a flimsy box! I just received Blueberries from someone else and they came 3-4 ft tall with leaves,flowers and berries on them! THEY are doing GREAT!

Gardeners Collection is a JOKE!

These people should NOT handle plants! They have NO IDEA what the *** they're doing!

Product or Service Mentioned: Gardeners Collection Cherry Plant.

Reason of review: Almost ALL of the above!.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Amount of time to process and ship, I did not get what i paid for, Poor quality, Not satisfied at all.

Comments

Woodstock, Illinois, United States #1186820

We did too!! We ordered them thinking they would be these beautiful cherry bushes and they were 4 little sticks in a box.

I was so angry I wrote to them and they said if they don't survive to let them know. So, I just emailed them and the email came back saying they couldn't find them.

So, I went onto the website and the website is not found either! I'm so angry!