2.4
Turnaround Time

I ordered "Cherry bushes" and they sent me STICKS! Instructions said to soak them then plant them; All but 1 of the 4 died!

I PAID for UPS shipping----the USPS smashed the box and forced it in my mailbox on a 95 degree day so they BAKED in there all day 'till I got home! Called customer service----the phone has been disconnected! Would NEVER suggest this company to ANYONE! When you pay for UPS you expect UPS to deliver!

NOT the freakin' post office! They "pruned" them down to 12 inch "STICKS" wrapped them in plastic and put them in a flimsy box! I just received Blueberries from someone else and they came 3-4 ft tall with leaves,flowers and berries on them! THEY are doing GREAT!

Gardeners Collection is a JOKE!

These people should NOT handle plants! They have NO IDEA what the *** they're doing!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of amount of time to process and ship and i did not get what i paid for. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "almost all of the above!" of gardeners collection cherry plant and associated monetary loss in the amount of $24. Gardeners Collection needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gardeners collection cherry plant in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gardeners Collection.

Comments

Woodstock, Illinois, United States #1186820

We did too!! We ordered them thinking they would be these beautiful cherry bushes and they were 4 little sticks in a box.

I was so angry I wrote to them and they said if they don't survive to let them know. So, I just emailed them and the email came back saying they couldn't find them.

So, I went onto the website and the website is not found either! I'm so angry!