2.0
Turnaround Time

I ordered the mini-cherry and mini-blueberry bushes.The blueberry plants arrived in plastic bags with moist soil packed around the roots.

I planted them and so far they seem to be growing, but too soon to tell. On the same order, I ordered 5 mini-cherry bushes. They could have been totally wrong, but I'll never know because they were just dried out twigs wrapped in newspaper that looked like maybe at one time had been damp. No soil around the roots; no growth showing, nothing.

I planted them alongside the blueberries and watered them every day along with plant food and organic soil. I could have planted a brick; it would have been just as useful.

Don't waste your money or your time.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of plants were either dead or dying. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of gardeners collection blueberry plant. Gardeners Collection needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gardeners collection blueberry plant in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gardeners Collection.

Comments